Would dbd be better if there wasn’t gens?

What if dbd could have been a game where survivors could do more stuff to survive similar to like Friday the 13th. It’s more things to do than just gens. Would it make the game more fun? And also how would it effect every killer to be as scary like it should be

Comments

  • I feel like whenever someone says dbd should do x like other game it's worth noting that the only game that's survived so far is DBD.

  • Then it would be a completely different game.

  • While I personally would like to see the game have more to it than just hold a button on a gen, I don't think removing gens completely is the way. DBD found something that worked and there's not much reason to change what is currently working.

  • It's too late to change, I would prefer no hooks and another mechanic, it could solve camping and "tunneling"at the same time but it's not going to happen because half of the perks are tied to hooks , same thing for gens

  • I'd think so.

  • I wouldn't recommend to remove it from the whole game in general, but it'd definitely be possible to add a mode like that, would love to try something a bit different actually

  • Maybe as a new gamemode, sure, but it's waaaay too late change the balance of the entire game.