dbd mobile skins for pc and console
GIVE ME THE DBD MOBILE SKINS ON PC PLEASE I NEED THE HUNTRESS SKIN ASAP TAKE MY MONEY
GIVE ME THE DBD MOBILE SKINS ON PC PLEASE I NEED THE HUNTRESS SKIN ASAP TAKE MY MONEY
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As a person who plays Dead by Daylight every day and seeing the skins on Dead by Daylight mobile, I think this would be a really good idea to give more options to the players on Computer and Console, please consider this! Many thanks! :)
Didn’t they announce during the Reddit AMA that they were going to slowly integrate the mobile skins?
From what i remember they are mentioned some of them might get ported over, but they didn't mention a time table or which ones.