Why are you defending MfT?
I`m genuinely curious. Like, why do some people are genuinely ready to die on a hill that MfT is okay and shouldn't be reworked (not even nerfed)?
This perk doesn't help against actually meta killers. Knight isn't meta. Neither is Doctor nor Singularity.
It doesn't have any flashy cool moments where its value is apparent like with dead soft or adrenaline which makes it fun at least for the person using it.
It's not an entire character whose nerf means your precious skins and prestiges get invalidated which makes fanatical and absurd defence kinda understandable.
So why? What are the reasons? You're so shaky for that 1(3) Gabriel Soma prestiges and 5$ / 9000 cells you spent to get him for that perk? Or what? Or just spiteful? Or really crave any possible advantage? Why are you fighting this battle? What's the point?
Like, it's just a speed boost that makes your character simply stronger at chases. It doesn't give you any new abilities, it's just a plain powerboost that most killers aren't designed around. The only reason it is fun is if you have "I win therefore I`m having fun" mentality that disregards anything except the "You win" sign at the end of the match as a source of fun, no matter the cost.
Nicolas Cage comes out next week, plz buy him and replace that disgusting pile of code that is called a perk by mistake with Dramaturgy, thanks.
Comments
Agreed!
I certainly feel it’s the strongest survivor perk since old CoH, but it’s nowhere near as busted as some perks which have previously been introduced.
Honestly, all this drama surrounding MfT makes me think what DBD discussions must’ve been like back in the day. I’ve played for years but didn’t get involved in the community until a couple years ago so I missed a lot of the drama. I’m talking the old Mori offering, old Spirit with MDRing add-on, old DH, infinite loops, busted exhaustion, etc. If people get so riled up about a 3% haste, what on earth was said about these things!?!?
I really wish this question was being asked in good faith.
This is probably the closest I've seen to a real discussion around this perk, but it's still marred by premise that MFT should be nerfed.
We have players saying that MFT is not an issue, and we have players who believe it to be the bane of their very existence.
If you're struggling with MFT, your issue lies somewhere in that skill gap between you and the people who don't take issue with it. I would implore you to explore that gap before asking BHVR to step in and solve your problem.
Stop assuming that everyone defending MFT has malicious intent. When you come into a discussion with a close mind, you're never going to learn anything from it.