Is Jolt bugged or it was shadow buffed?
Currently Jolt makes survivors scream when the generator explodes, is this a bug or a intentional thing?
Currently Jolt makes survivors scream when the generator explodes, is this a bug or a intentional thing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was wondering this myself. Just yesterday I was on a gen and two teammates got downed within seconds of each other, and my gen exploded and my character screamed both times. I'd have a clip of it from my stream, but my understanding is that we're not allowed to post screenshots or videos if players' names are visible?
Although to note, the killer did have both Jolt and Eruption, but the killer didn't kick the gen (definitely not for the second time the gen exploded). Could it be a bug of having both perks equipped?
No, it makes you scream even if it's just Jolt.