Which killer perks affect directly the Jigsaw Boxes?
I saw a video where they say huntress lullaby affects on the boxes skill checks, but I have no way to verify if it's true. Which perks directly affect the skill checks or time of the boxes?
I saw a video where they say huntress lullaby affects on the boxes skill checks, but I have no way to verify if it's true. Which perks directly affect the skill checks or time of the boxes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As far as I know - none off the top of my head.
There used to be a time where perks affected the skill checks you'd get on her Jigsaw Box skill checks but they changed it a while back so they wouldn't anymore.
Only add-ons directly affect the skill checks/speed.
so, if something did would it be just if bugged? :(
Huntress Lullaby currently does, but yeah it's not supposed to.
oh, wish it was normal for skill check perks to affect them, poor pig struggles a lot :(