Just a few suggestions that I think are pretty neat.
Hello one and all,
I posted a couple of suggestions a couple of months ago and have had more pop into mind.
Some are fun or cosmetic, and others are what I think would add a lot to the game play.
The fun/cosmetic,
1. Dailies should always refil to three everyday. I think if someone grinds them, they should be rewarded with a full hand and not just one. Though I think the one reroll is ample, even for three challenges.
2. It should be possible to view different store items on characters at the same time. It would make assembling an outfit much better, and would probably lead to more purchases. For example, let's say I want Dwight to have a new head, top, and pants. At the moment, I have to view them one at a time and guess if they'd look good together. But they may not, so why buy them?
3. The in game survivor busts should look like the cosmetics they're wearing. Thus is something neat, but also it'd help me as killer so I can know which one I've downed and make sure I'm not tunnelling. I would also ask for the little hook dashes for killer that survivors see, but I assume killers don't see them for a reason.
Now on to the ones that would affect game play in serious ways.
4. Survivor perk icons could be displayed in the lobby so players can coordinate. Have a feature that they can be hidden for streamers if they choose. It would make teamwork far easier and maybe encourage it more.
5. Killers should see survivors on their shoulder when they pick them up. This is both fun/cosmetic in that it'd be funny to see them wriggle. But it would also add a new and very cool element to the game. It would make a blind spot against flashlights, making survivors employ new strategies to blind a killer, while protecting the killer against team flaahlight blinds. And it would also give the survivors a huge bl8ndspot to approach for all kinds of sabo or break out shenanigans. Did I mention the chuckles from seeing survivors wriggle? Sucks to be Nemmy or Sadako!
6. Crows! I have two regarding Crows so I'll combine them.
A. If a person goes AFK and gets Crows, the Crows should remain for as long once the player returns, as the player was AFK with them circling.
B. Crows should reveal the survivor in the open, as they do in a locker. (If they don't already.)
C. Many people essentially go afk by sneaking about doing nothing, but as they keep moving, they do not get crows. Moving about without doing a conspicuous action for the same duration as going AFK should also bring crows. This would not affect hook saves and waiting for the killer to leave the area, as a radius about a hooked survivor could be a safe zone from this effect.
I also have two others, which do not fall into fun or in game categories.
7. Idle or farming killers should be reportable. If it is not already reportable. The game is impossible to play with these type of killers, and they are becoming increasingly frequent. It simply is not possible to play with one of these killers.
8. The player report process needs to be streamlined. Do away with that horrible player id number that is about 500 characters long and make one 4 or 5 characters long. With letters and numbers, that'd still be hundreds of thousands, if not millions of combinations. And add the player id to the player name in the post game screen.
Thank you for your time, attention, and consideration. I hope you have a spanking day, and if you could also add an insta-down addon for feral frenzy that also has an unlimited range aura reading feature, then that'd be great. But I don't like my chances of that one...
Comments