Ok so what do you all think of onrero ptb changes?
Ive seen a lot of bad and good reviews
From the few games I played as her on ptb she felt Allright
These are just ideas I had but maybe tp is on a 10s cooldown?
Or holding a tape when she tp builds 1/4 or 1/2 of a stack
I honestly think she needs a small tweak and she'll be good
What do you think
Comments
Return the tape should not reduce the stack this much, especially holding the tape isn't as risky as before.
she's going get hard-countered by people holding tapes 24/7 so she lost a method of condemn build-up. her mobility is worse from 15 second cooldown and her add-on are worse. she'll be less common. Not that I play against her that much anyway.
totally agree with scottjund, it's in the right direction it they just need to up a few numbers and such.
Shouldn't come without any changes from PTB for sure.
I prefer Sadako's current basekit more than reworked version.
Also I don't bother with her condemned build because any killer can aggressively slug with Knockout/Third Seal or Blindness add-on.
Yeah and I hope the revert the watch nerf
I think current Sadako, although "weak" is a lot more satisfying to play as - mainly because you have to use predicition (for TVs) and you gain information when projecting to survivor's whereabouts. Reiko's Watch was also fun to use in chase as it helped her mindgame safer pallets and loops which is one of her weaknesses - for some reason they nerfed this add on in the PTB.
The PTB version felt far more restricted because of all the TV cooldowns and I found myself just mindlessley teleporting to try and build condemned. Good survivors who can loop also just held tapes with no repurcussions or fear since condemned doesn't build for tape holders and her chase power is still too weak for it to be a threat. PTB although it had it's positives, overall felt like a nerf to play as.
Good direction bad performance.
I think they want a more balanced killer with less slugging and condemm only builds.
But the "pros" arent worth the amount of "nerfs".
"Holding a tape is a risk and strategic desicion", who thought this? In wich world picking and holding a cursed tape protects you from killers power?.
Even if you tunnel 1 guy with a tape out, thats 6 stacks so it will die before condemm kill.
Other survivors getting 1 stack when someone is hook means sadako needs to hook 7 times a tape holding survivors BEFORE someone just put that tape in any TV and btw turning off a TV for an insane amount of time while survivors wasting almost no time. At least pigs traps makes survivors waste time arond the map.
And of course revert addon nerf and buff other addons.
Also i would give sadako the capability of crossing pallets while demanifested in addition to that antistun. In order to hit she needs to demanifest first, somewhat like Wraiths standoff in pallets (i kinda like that interaction).
Overall, dont know how BHVR managed to nerf sadako and hangsmantrick(just as a comment).