EGC (End Game Chat)
Do you use it?
I hate trying to be nice and then no one even responds.
Do you use it?
I hate trying to be nice and then no one even responds.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
gg
some meg called me a bad wesker bc I won
(he was being carried by MFT and windows, didnt even need to think while looping)
Counterpoint!
he said dbd was keeping me from the rope 😭
I do not see a way how to use it on my Xbox.
I don't condone that at all and would absolutely go through the effort to make a ticket to get them reported but that made me laugh so hard I'm sorry.
it was actually hilarious he was tbagging the entire game and the moment he got outplayed he just couldnt handle it haha
gg and move on. That's my motto.