Something needs to be done about team mates giving Pentimento stacks to killers for hatch.
This is happening more and more often in my games. I have team mates giving the killer stacks to get hatch at the end and helping them find and kill the rest of us. This perk has to be altered in some way so this can't happen. I don't have many reccomendations other then making it so at full stacks it can still be removed if it gets to that point which it has at least happened once fore me. Also no comments on my name I was originally only posting bug reports.
Comments
I've never even heard of this, let alone seen it.
How does the killer know the survivor is giving them intentionally?
I can tell.
It's yet to happen to me about Pentimento stacks, but showing other survivors is not that rare.
If you really have (video) proof that a survivor intentionally destroyed totems for the killer to rekindle them, until the killer has five stacks, than that should be a banable offense (working with the killer / not participating in normal gameplay). So report it and provide proof.
Yes, the solution isn’t to nerf the perk because ppl are abusing it. They need to be reported.
They gesture to them at a totem and cleanse it in front of them to light up with Pentimento right after. I've seen it.