Do you HATE Made for this? (like me?)
As the #1 Made for this hater (and ex #1 circle of healing hater), I'm running builds that counter made for this as quite frankly id rather not deal with 4 decent survivors with perma 3%.
I would highly recommend running some of the following builds if you are also like me, who hates the perk and enjoys farming salt from MFT users.
The builds are aimed to minimise the effects of made for this, while also being good enough to slow the match down. Plus they're kinda fun to use.
If you have any builds that work for you that I have not mentioned, please share them :)
(my personal favourite: )
(This one is spicy, especially if you tunnel: )
(Can trade out MDR for cap: )
(Also one of my favourites: )
On a similar note, I would highly recommend avoiding a few killers entirely unless you run specific perks or add ons:
- Doctor: Probably the killer screwed over the most by MFT. I would only recommend if you plan on running fearmonger, detonation delay (double DD or CN + range), and if you are already experienced with him. Otherwise don't bother.
- Bubba: Similar to doctor, however he deals with it a bit easier because he can bypass injured state. Since survivors will never heal against him I would advice a camping build, or a full exhaustion chase build with chili + beast marks. Still, he's not worth it if you're not that great at him.
- Trickster: It's trickster.
- Huntress: While she does have an exhaustion add on, playing without it against 4 MFT is big nono. Stick to the add on or stick to a camping build.
- Larrity: While he does have the best anti exhaustion add on in the game, it's still situational to an extent. Really smart survivors with MFT will play around it.
Have fun forgetting this perk exists.













Comments
You are stating some facts and I can agree on your statement. But imo that's more likely showing how op old dead hard was, it's not really contradictary of functions of both perks (old dh as well as mft), i.e wasting massive amount of time in chase from the killer.