The Anniversary Event was awesome!

I really enjoyed it, both on survivor and killer. The powers were really cool and engaging, adding something new and interesting to the game. The Terrormisu offering is beautiful, really well designed, and I'm glad that you're keeping the trend of different anniversary event offerings each year. They are a great way of farming BP (both during and after the event).

I'm sure many people leveled up a character of theirs a lot. I invested in all of the characters, some more than others, and it was really fun.

I love that you brought the old anniversary cosmetics, through daily log-in rewards, codes and store sales. As well as full anniversary outfits (Nea, Hillbilly, Feng, Ghost Face).

Great job with the event, it was such a joy playing! (excluding the tunneling xp;) I'm looking forward to the August event!

Comments

  • i agree we finally get an event with different gameplay instead of just boring decorations and cosmetic hunt

    really hope other events have gameplay changes as well and we're not back to only cosmetics and extra bp gens/hooks.

  • i disagree with the balance of powers. The killer powers were much stronger than the survivor powers. Instadowns AND just magic to break pallets was really not fun to go against quite often. While survivors got... paper pallets, blocking windows was quite strong but usually destroying a pallet is more value than blocking a window.