dbd team
the best event yet. you folks are supersexyawesome and wholesome goodness. love you, mean it and thank you.
the best event yet. you folks are supersexyawesome and wholesome goodness. love you, mean it and thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Supersexyawesome may be the best compliment I've ever heard.
But yes, well done BHVR, this has been a very enjoyable event and I hope for many more like this in the future.
I’m not sure if this is meant to be sarcastic or not lmao
not sarcastic at all, lol. hard to tell in these parts though. supersexyawesome is a top tier compliment reserved only for the most outstanding.
seriously, been playing since day one on console. that was the best event so far.
best game ever, no jive.