In-Game Things I'd like to be changed/continued

Mainly what I'd like to see in-game revolves around custom matches, and it's just two things (I'm a simple woman):

  • Killer bots in custom matches: I know this is being worked on, and takes a while, so I'm thinking that a small amount of killers, or just one killer, can be added to the game at a time as the others are worked on, or just adding the Trapper, since he's used in the tutorial.
  • Cosmetic options for bots: I think it would be fun to be able to put bots in owned cosmetics and have them dripped out to the max.

Another bonus thing I'd like is adding a toggle feature to the running control. I nearly break my fingers whenever I run in the game, and I do that quite a lot, as I'm not good at evading the killer.

Comments

  • @rashputin said:

    Mainly what I'd like to see in-game revolves around custom matches, and it's just two things (I'm a simple woman):

    • Killer bots in custom matches: I know this is being worked on, and takes a while, so I'm thinking that a small amount of killers, or just one killer, can be added to the game at a time as the others are worked on, or just adding the Trapper, since he's used in the tutorial.
    • Cosmetic options for bots: I think it would be fun to be able to put bots in owned cosmetics and have them dripped out to the max.

    Another bonus thing I'd like is adding a toggle feature to the running control. I nearly break my fingers whenever I run in the game, and I do that quite a lot, as I'm not good at evading the killer.

    For the last thing, if you're on controller, setting the sprint button to X helped a lot for me

  • @not_requested49 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/383354/in-game-things-id-like-to-be-changed-continued

    For the last thing, if you're on controller, setting the sprint button to X helped a lot for me

    im on pc but i honestly might just connect a controller to stop my hands from cramping lol