I'm sick of Wesker's power

This BS keeps happening every time I face Wesker, you are literally around the corner of an structure and still you get grabbed. I'm sick of this crap, you just magically teleport to his grasp. Like his power is not OP enough now is even unavoidable.

P_20230712_144427_1.jpg P_20230712_144453_1_1.jpg P_20230712_144511_1.jpg


Comments

  • @Sharby said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3481669#Comment_3481669

    Uncountable bs and yet it's nerf didn't actually change the way it worked just the frequency of it lol.

    I get that you're biased towards Wesker but let's not pretend he's immune to getting nerfed just because he's popular and well liked.

    ikr the nerf was just useless. Still just as annoying it just happens less.

  • @nars said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3482415#Comment_3482415

    ikr the nerf was just useless. Still just as annoying it just happens less.

    DH was far from uncounterable though, like you said on the vast majority of tiles you could easily outplay it as Killer and it was a very interactive perk that encouraged good interactions from both sides. Sure, there were some situations where you and the survivor were just the perfect distance away from each other at a pallet where it would be almost guarenteed to proc, but that was still counterable unlike DH for distance.

  • @Nebula said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3482432#Comment_3482432

    DH was far from uncounterable though, like you said on the vast majority of tiles you could easily outplay it as Killer and it was a very interactive perk that encouraged good interactions from both sides. Sure, there were some situations where you and the survivor were just the perfect distance away from each other at a pallet where it would be almost guarenteed to proc, but that was still counterable unlike DH for distance.

    It was uncounterable if used at pallets and some powers. I was super interactive at plenty of loops though which was fun.

1 2 ›