April Fools Day Ideas?

I know we've got a good year until it, but honestly, there's a lot of potential

Giant Heads?
Wacky SFX?
Renames (Burrito (Map) - Hex: NEEDED (Ruin) - Decisive Depip (DS) etc)
Hell, adjust perk effects for the lols for a few days, not caring about ranks or whatever, just pure stupidity!

Any other ideas would be appreciated :)

Comments

  • Killers have survivor skins, and survivors have killer skins 
    (Although I'm sure there's a million technical reasons preventing this 😂)
  • Giant heads would be the best thing ever for this game! I need that event in my life ^_^
  • Make the heartbeat always play and for killers the chase music always plays.

  • Reskin killer weapons to be common household objects or toys. Brooms, mops, spatulas, toy hammer, etc

  • for april fools day they need to completely remove pallets and window vaults
    and then accidentally forget to put that back forever

  • 4 killers vs 1 survivor.
  • Manta said:
    Killers have survivor skins, and survivors have killer skins 
    (Although I'm sure there's a million technical reasons preventing this 😂)
    Would love this although Nea wouldn’t need to swap.

    ”What killer is it?”
    ”I think it’s uhh... OH GOSH IT’S QUINTIN! Ruuuuuuuuuuunn!” 
  • @Smoker101 said:
    4 killers vs 1 survivor.

    :thinking: Where did I see that image?

  • Replace Killer weapons with squeak toys and instead of Blood when they hit Survivors a shower of confetti. Add the “HURRAY!!!” Kind of like Grunt Birthday Party Skull on Halo.