Proper graphics settings - A suggestion!

So, after reading about an FOV slider being added, I think it is about high time that there should be added better graphics and resolution options. Not any that would give an unfair advantage to any player mind you.

  • Resulution - A menu with clear resolution settings (1920x1080, 2560x1440, 3840x2160 etc.) so that the players could choose their preferred resolution.
  • Refresh rate - There should definitely be an option to change the refresh rate of the game, since there are a large amount of players who play on high-refresh monitors (120 Hz and above)
  • Individual graphics settings (custom) in addition to presets, - This can greatly help with optimizing performance, by disabling settings you might not be needing. Note: Nothing that could impact draw distance or texture/foliage quality should be available, as that could give players unfair advantages.

These are what came to my mind. I think a lot of people would embrace an option to adjust refresh rates. I know I would

Comments