Community Cosmetics Contests

First of all, congratulations to the winners, I love the cosmetics! I am looking forward to using them when they're in the game some day. 😃

And I'd also like share some of my thoughts on these contests:

1) Can we finally get a male survivor win these contests? We've had Feng Min, Claudette, Élodie and Yui, and now we're getting Yun-Jin. Don't get me wrong, I love most of these female cosmetics. Very good choices on your part. However, please give some love to male survivors in the future, too. Some of us prefer them, and mostly spend our money on cosmetics for male survivors :')

2) An idea (not mine, but I'm sharing it), could the community vote for the winners, rather than you (BHVR)? I do think you have a good taste, but I think it would be cool if we got to have a say in this as well :)

3) And connected to the point (2), could we please have multiple winners for each category? There are 4 rifts per year, and there are so many wonderful, creative designs submitted to these contests. I know that the majority of them cannot get into the game, because of the limits of time, work, and paperwork. But how about each category has 4 winners, 1 for each rift in the upcoming year? Wouldn't that be wonderful? I love this year's winners, but I've seen other submissions that are also very deserving of the winning place, and that I would love to have in-game.

Comments