Design-A-Cosmetic Contest Winners 2023 Announced!
https://twitter.com/deadbydaylight/status/1678766267493392385?s=46&t=MOM9e-MaWyIGCyqm4Ri7dw
Congratulations to all winners!
you already know which one’s my favourite
Tagged:
Mod




Comments
I have an outfit exactly like the Feng one, or whoever that is, I hope so because I play her, Kate and the RE girls :)
That's crazy though, same outfit haha.
Also I don't remember getting to vote, did we even get the chance? In ffxiv they let us pick winners by voting, it's nice :)
We don't get to vote. The developers pick.
Is it me or does this Yun-Jin outfit look like something we've seen before, not just on her but on other female survivors as well.
Also I think they should've chosen a different killer other than clown, and choose a male survivor next time.
I love the skins but I think we need this same energy for a new onryo skin since she is getting buffed she will get more play.
Im loving the clown cosmetic, its super good looking! I'm not a major fan of the yun one though. it doesnt really fit her character or overall vibe, feels more like a feng cosmetic with the gamer girl aesthetic.