Event has been largely a great success but...

Would BHVR consider extending it out a couple of days so it covers the weekend?

Obviously many people work so ending it in the mid/late working week seems a bit of a shame as many wont get a last chance to enjoy the event and BP bonus!

Otherwise, this event has been great and I have mostly enjoyed it a lot

Comments

  • Please no its so laggy, I'm sick of getting hit over pallets and windows and getting hit by things i can drive a bus through

  • @Jangles said:

    Please no its so laggy, I'm sick of getting hit over pallets and windows and getting hit by things i can drive a bus through

    I get it, the servers seem to be struggling with all the players. But I think it has been worth it regardless as the BP bonuses have helped so much with the overall grind

  • I didn't mean to post this as a question thread either lol