Option to share Survivor loadouts in lobby for soloQ?

Suggestion: Add an option to share your build to your teammates in the pre-game lobby. Have it list under each sharing teammate their perks and addons. Ofc this is not visible to the Killer.

Reasoning: As a SoloQ player, it is a constant challenge to make effective team decisions because I simply don't know what my team are running. If someone has DS, Deliverance, Reassurance, MoM, CoH or whatever their exhaustion perks is of choice, I only find out about it when they use it in game... and that's only if I can see them when they use it, which means I COULD have stuck to my gen... instead I wasted 20-30 secs maneuvering for a save I wasn't even needed for.

If I know what my team has in play, I can use that knowledge to better inform my decisions, and make use of game knowledge to predict what my teammates will do based on their perks, and adapt accordingly. Not only that, knowing my team has knowledge on what I'm taking, means I can take perks in the assurance I will be more likely to get value out of it, as my team will hopefully know what I'm trying to do.

Cons: This must have been suggested plenty of times, so there is clearly a reason it hasn't been added yet... my assumption is a concern for queue dodging.

This is why I suggest making it optional, something that is off by default, but you can turn on for higher level solo players. This makes it so you can try for adepts without being scrutinised. If still a problem, a simple fix would be have a queue priority. The more you dodge, the lower your queue priority, so the longer your queue times.

Comments