Meyers broken purple add-on

I like the idea of a killer being able to kill someone quickly, but Meyers just chased one of my teammates for 30 seconds, then came up to me and just grabbed me and moried me even though I hadn’t been hit or hooked once. I am afraid the only way to enjoy playing now is to get penalized for disconnecting. Are we able to get this add-on nerfed? Or are we just supposed to leave game every time it’s a Meyers?

Comments

  • That add on requires much more stalk time than usual, which balances it out. It's not possible to reach tier 3 in 30 seconds, especially if that's a chase.

    If you notice Myers is taking a long time to tier up, don't let him hit you once.

  • That’s what I thought to, but that’s what happened, I avoided him since the very beginning, we went on a chase for 20 seconds and I got moried. It’s a no skill add-on and we are nerfing the spirits add-on which are no where near as bad.

  • @AggressiveWonton said:

    That’s what I thought to, but that’s what happened, I avoided him since the very beginning, we went on a chase for 20 seconds and I got moried. It’s a no skill add-on and we are nerfing the spirits add-on which are no where near as bad.

    they need to rework his add-on if they weaken his strong add-on's. I have some ideas to rework his bad add-on's but they said Myer's is fine.

  • And even then, the whole problem is he is fast enough to catch up, you shouldn’t be able to just kill someone within the first minute unless they are actually dog water.