Skull Merchant Rework
The tri gen strategy used by most Skull Merchants is extremely boring and tiring to play against, making solo matches against her insufferable. Also playing as her with this playstyle is not that exciting and fun. So my suggestion is to make her an anti looping killer. What I would like to see is her drones to be more agressive and connected to her chase. When set, the drones would create the same area as when they are scouting, when the survivor is detected the drone would activate and chase them as long as they are in the area, if they stay inside for a considerate amount of time, maybe 15-30 seconds, the drone would "atack" them, injuring the survivor from healthy to the injured state (the attack progress would work the same way as the exposed progress she has now, slowly going down as the survivor stay out of the active drone area). Also, when the Skull Merchant stays inside the active drone area she gains more movement speed, allowing her to dominate most loops. To stop her from using the drones to camp tri gens scounting drones would only stay set for 5-10 seconds, active drones would last a little bit more (she wouldn't be able to manually activate drones anymore) and maybe even limit the amount of drones, maybe 2 or 3 max. I know these changes resemble Knight in some aspects and it would be a dramatical change to her power, but I would like to see this concept or something similar in future killers. I'm open to any discussion on this changes, but respectfully, please :)
Comments
Why every skull merchant rework I see, simply makes her Knight 2.0 and usually it's version from Wish...