Please nerf the Mastermind's iridescent add-on (vial)
We're all sick and tired of seeing Weaker. However, I tolerate him and play the game like normally. However, I see more and more of them "abusing" the following strategy. Use the iridescent add-on to infect everyone at the start. Combine it with Lethal Pursuer. There you go, you have your free down. You do not have time to disinfect yourself. You'll reach full infection in no time leading to a down. They then proceed to tunnel you out of the game by using his infection. Fun...
To be fair, his whole infection mechanic needs a rework. You should come off the hook uninfected and his infection should not reach completion as fast as it does. But that's a different story.
Comments
I don’t really have any issues with the addon and it’s honestly one of the more gold standard of how good the rest the killers ultra rares should be as most are terrible.
Just make it so infection is not progressing while in chase. That would fix all of those.
That would be great.