Make lightborn have a cooldown
Maybe when the killer picks up a survivor lightborn activates and then after the survivor is hooked or wiggles off lightborn deactivates, then has a cooldown for a certain time like 60/50/40. I feel like this would make the perk less problematic and actually make flashlights useful in these situations.
Comments
The perk isn't problematic and is quite weak if anything.
well it’s weak overall but an absolute to flashights
How about instead we Nerf the crap out of flashlights and flashbang so we don't actually need lightborn to exist.
I have no interest in going back to lobbies with four flashlights and four flashbangs and being permastunned the entire game.
Didn’t BHVR already nerf flight lights they’re the most useless item in the game
Green key. That's the most useless item.
Flashlights are still the most used item in my own lobbies
Consider yourself lucky in my lobbies most used ones are toolboxes.
Really? I thought it was medkits
Well flashlights are the most fun item even with green keys you can still put add ons on them just can’t open hatch
Med kits were heavily nerfed so people moved on toolboxes.