Voxel Spirit Charm From DbD Threads Page (Code: GETTHREADY)
I’m kinda late with this one, as I don’t have a Threads account myself (yet).
I’m kinda late with this one, as I don’t have a Threads account myself (yet).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You might NOT want to make a Threads account though.
It's not allowed in the EU for a reason (very egregious private data theft including political preference and such) and once you've got one you can't erase it without also terminating your Instagram if you've got one.
It's all around very fishy and people have had dubious experiences with it so far.
I wasn’t going to, tbh. The only reasons I ever would, would be to catch these announcements that don’t appear on Twitter
and to spite musk