idea about the anti-tunnel system
just to be clear, im not saying i believe this should be implemented, it just popped in my head and i thought it was an interesting idea. what if the endurance, haste, or both status's lasted indefinitely or for a LONG duration until you do an action like cleansing a totem, doing a gen, healing, etc? kinda like DS's deactivation requirements.
Comments
survivor zoomies!
lol that would be funny to see survivors zooming around but that would be abused so badly by SWFs that only want to bully a killer and don't care about gens. Those type of games are rough as killer, I've been there :( I still think hooks should teleport a survivor to the other side of the map like cages do and get rid of the explosion notification sound of an unhook if the killer is, like, I dunno 20 meters or so away from a hook.
Maybe basekit BT could pause if the killer is chasing you again and by doing that the killer don't gain any bloodlust. I don't know if that can be abusable, but it can be counter by leaving the survivor and going for someone else
I had a similar idea: haste for 60 seconds if you've been hooked twice in a row or reach second stage. disappears if you interact with a gen or something. I could see maybe an swf abusing it but honestly the number of swf's bullying killers these days is much further between. it's much more common to see tunneling.