I just wanted to know since they are the strongest killers and could probably beat the entity
Pyramid head is the manifestation of guilt, I don't think he can die.
Due to this BHVR has decided to nerf The Pig.
Pyramid Head is a supernatural force.
Myers is just a man overcome by "evil" and is very hard to defeat.
So I'd go with Pyramid Head.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pyramid head is the manifestation of guilt, I don't think he can die.
Due to this BHVR has decided to nerf The Pig.
Pyramid Head is a supernatural force.
Myers is just a man overcome by "evil" and is very hard to defeat.
So I'd go with Pyramid Head.