spawning together
Why survivors always spawning together ? so what shroud of binding doing ? against lethal pursuer killer huge disadvantage and killer mostly pick lethal in this times
Why survivors always spawning together ? so what shroud of binding doing ? against lethal pursuer killer huge disadvantage and killer mostly pick lethal in this times
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shroud of Separation would very often be my solo q go-to if I could offer it up as a Survivor
At this point they should make it always be a 2-2 split. All together or separate is too big of an advantage for either side.
this should be fair
I just had a match against a Demogorgon with Lethal Pursuer and one of my teammates played the offering where we all spawn together lol honestly though I like the randomization of where everyone spawns. It’s completely fair that way.