New feature for survivors

I want to sort of repost another post someone made because people are not understanding what I’m talking about

lets say you play a match and you do something the killer doesn’t like and he decides he wants to get some payback for it, he kills your team and he catches you and now he wants to slug you for two minutes straight just to waste your time and hooks you last second, I’m sure this has happened to a lot of people

all I’m suggesting is a bleed out feature if you’re last survivor, you sacrifice yourself to the entity and the killer gets the same amount of points he would if he would have hooked you, the animation can be the same as end game collapse if you stay too long

win win for both sides since killers still gets their points and for survivors so they don’t have to be held hostage for two minutes just because baby oni was mad you 360’d his bam bam one too many times

Comments

  • I am not sure about that, what if the killer is trying to secure the final kill and you just pull the rug from under them with that "feature"?

    the goal isn't necessarily to be toxic, its just to prevent a free hatch escape in hopes to attain merciless killer or just, plain a simple, a single pip.

    in so many cases killers don't get rewarded even on a 4k and I feel that would create unintended issues for legitimate players.

  • @Spectralfx what r u talking about…If you are slugged and the killer is choosing not to hook you while being the last survivor..How would survivors exploit this and deny value to the killer?

    regardlesd if they use the ability or not killer will win the game 100% and will get all the emblems,bloodpoijts and everything.