Demogorgone gone from playable killers.
I had purchased the Stranger Things DLC way before it's removal. Just started playing again and noticed that i don't have the Demogorgon anymore, though Nancy and Steve are still there. I knew they would remove it from the store but did they also completely remove the demogorgon from the game? (but why leave survivors in then?), or is it a bug? I will be so sad if it is, and I've lost him forever
Please, someone explain, thank u!
Comments
Demogorgon is still in the game, if you owned Demo previously you should still own him unless of course you had a family shared account or upgraded from PS4 - PS5 and had Nightmare Edition disc for example.
If none of these apply, please contact our Customer Support team who can assist you.
Dead by Daylight
I play on Steam, and the DLC was purchased on this account for myself, so I am sure I have to still have him. Considering I still have Nancy and Steve, its weird i only don't have Demo. At least I am glad he is still playable: )
I will send a ticket now, thank u! Hopefully this bug is fixable