Cross Progression??

Hello DBD community, I made an account because I've grown interest in playing DBD again but recently I've made a switch to Nintendo and I mostly play games on their instead of my PS5. So I was wondering if cross progression is still a thing that's getting worked on? I have so many hours on my PS account and the thought of starting over just makes me want to bawl ;-; I know I could just play on my PS but I love playing on Nintendo even more and I just play the games that the Nintendo Switch can't on PS5 like FF XVI. So is it still a thing or should I just give up on it??

Comments

  • They are working on it... kinda.

    But it seems to be a Sony thing. I wouldn´t wait for PS to other Cross Progression.

    Sorry. If it was possible i am pretty sure they already did it.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    They are working on it... kinda.

    But it seems to be a Sony thing. I wouldn´t wait for PS to other Cross Progression.

    Sorry. If it was possible i am pretty sure they already did it.

    kinda?? have they released any information recently?

    I wouldn't say it's a sony thing... the fact that rainbow and OW2 have cross progression recently would say otherwise but obv different developers.

  • You can search in the forum.

    They sometimes post updates that they try it but have nothing new to say about it. For quite some time now.

    There were rumors that Sony demands too much money for CP. When you have CP less people buy DLCs from your platform.