The nr. 1 problem with Dead by Daylight that still has not been addressed
A good chunk of my matches as survivor are not enjoyable, because I keep getting matched with people who are really bad at the game resulting in a loss.
The contrast is striking, when you do actually get matched with a group of randoms who can actually carry their own weight.
The MMR system is broken. I should be getting matched with veterans based on my performance in game (escape rate) and hours played. Yet, I regularly get matched with new players or people that are just downright bad at the game.
When are you finally going to admit the skilled based match making system does not work and either rework it or remove it all together?
Comments
It was kinda made with this in mind at start.
But almost 2 hour queue times made quite fast stop to this. Right now it's really loose.
Most players didn't really like it anyway. So sweaty games all the time...
I prefered rank system anyway. Just make sure new players are not in my lobby and I couldn't care less.
I’d much rather have the old rank based matchmaking back. It was flawed but still way better than this.
Since when does escapes=skills in dbd. A better and easier solution would be judging players by the amount of bloodpoints they earn in a match (minus the escape points)
Thats a way better indicator on skill than escapes are.
I’d happily wait 4 times as long to find a game if it meant I would actually gwt teammates who knows the base mechanics of the game