5th Anniversary Claim
I have it completed, but I cant collect the last charm in the collection. It says personal 3/3, but I am unable to claim the rewards and move on
Tagged:
Not a Bug
I have it completed, but I cant collect the last charm in the collection. It says personal 3/3, but I am unable to claim the rewards and move on
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Has the challenge been completed by the community as well? You can get the required 3/3 before the community as a whole completes the challenge, only then can you claim it.
You have to wait for the challenge to be done by the rest of the community to get it that is just your personal goal needed to unlock it once the community reaches 75K for the crow charm.