Offering Feedback. It could be better.
The way I see it Offerings should be a way to influence the Entity to give an edge in the next Trial.
But that is not how the game comes across, the worst example is the bonus bloodpoints offerings which do nothing for me in a Trial and at best is just a "I owe you bloodpoints if you play more" card. Not very interesting.
- Bonus Bloodpoint Offerings that don't offer an effect to others should have a in-trial effect or be removed.
- Luck Offerings would be greater if they did something for Item Quality too, but they dont atm.
Basement Location and Hatch location offerings are a cool addition, You got me there.
Coin/ branch Offerings to mess with chests / hooks is also good.
Wards and Shrouds are fine
- Fog Bottles does not seem to have a meaningful effect, Maps are not dark anymore so they dont do much.
What I think Offerings should do in the Future:
- Event Offerings/ Party Streamers/ Anniversary offerings should not be character specific, but account specific. Problem is the character Im leveling isnt always the character Im playing, so if those Offerings was always available regardless of who I played that would be a much more enjoyable game. Even Mobile Dbd did it.
- More Offerings that influence the Trials here are some ideas:
- Pallet numbers
- chance to drop item when hit or reduction to chance to drop item on hit.
- Exit Gate opening time
Comments