The things I am most excited for in the new update!
Reading the patch notes for this new update actually made me feel happy, as most if not all of the changes feel helpful for the game.
The removal of hook grabs
I always hated the "keep tapping m1 until the killer hits me" or "stand there until you think the survivor will commit" mindgame and I feel its benefical for both sides without it.
The nerf of BNP
In mine and probably anyone elses killer games, BNPs were always obnoxious. Putting BP into a character and being able to delete a full gen(if you have a 4 swf) just feels stupid and unbalanced, even though it is very rare. It was almost like a killer addon that lets the killer hinder and delete pallets, but without it being rare.
MDR nerf
I always felt like MDR was overpowered and needed a moderate nerf. I was very grateful to see that they didn't turn it into a nemesis style addon, but turned it down to a point that it should be more fun to play against.
What are some of your favorite changes that are in the developer update?
Comments