Please don't remove the BP bonus from PTS

I get the nerf to 10%, definitely fair, but please don't remove the bp bonus. I love the points it gives me. Hell you can even remove the the bonus speed altogether and I'd still run it. I want the bloodpoints. Please don't commit this.

Comments

  • If you don't want the perk and only want the BP, then why don't you simply ask for more BP instead of a perk that gives BP?

    Survivors should receive more BP score events, particularly 'distraction points' for gens/heals completed while you're being chased or camped.

    I'm not sure why you would want to sacrifice a perk slot for more BP.

  • I agree that removing the BP bonus kinda hurts. Without it, it's really hard getting a lot of Objectives BP. Dear devs, could you please consider either leaving the BP bonus in, or instead increasing the Objectives BP we get for working on gens in general?

  • I would be on the extreme of saying it doesn't need any nerfs at all. It makes 2 Survivors take 46s on a gen for 92s+travel time for 2 gens, instead of each soloing a gen in 90s. Even then it saves 7s (53->46s) per gen fully duo'd. Arguably it would only be a problem for when 4 Survs spawn on a gen and the Killer goes the wrong direction (saving 13s at early game when it is most important). Making people less inefficient is hardly deserving of nerfs. Making people more efficient could be.

    The BP is in capped categories, so it isn't like the old BBQ/WGLF nerfs, and they also are keeping Beast of Prey/No One Left Behind/Distressing/Hex:Thrill BP boosts, so the nerfs appear in general to be stats/pick-rate based instead of grounded in reason.