Clown V Trapper Finale.
Synced Perfectly this time.
no weird wonky audio issues,
no frame rate issues.
2 Races in one.
haddonfield & lerys. Both generate almost exactly the same.
Both take The Exact same routes.
This is my Finale Hurrah In this.
is it a glitch?
human error?
Is Clowns hitbox dragging him a bit?
you decide. I have sent this video to Mclean and await further
Takes on it!
Tagged:
Mod
https://youtu.be/ud8mDNn_Tfg
Comments
I can confirm that they're both the exact same movement speed, 4.6m/s, and I don't believe the clown has a larger hitbox than other killers.
It seems to me that it's just a matter of human error. (No offense, I still love you.) Each time you adjust your mouse-- even slightly-- you're adding more distance to the path. The difference between a straight line and one that zigzags ever so slightly might be subtle, but it'll make a difference in the end. You can see that most in the Haddonfield example. You only get there a split second sooner as the trapper. Hitboxes would have nothing to do with that one because it's a straight shot all the way across, no obstacles to maneuver around.
Lery's, of course, has a much larger margin for error because there are far more obstacles to weave around. You'll be gaining and losing time constantly as you wander around it.
Basically just wild coincidence. If you were to run the same test a few more times, you might find it swing the other way as well.
You also started the trapper slightly before before the clown in the haddingfield video, they aren't in sync
It's in your head man.
how many threads have you made about this lol does it really matter that much
Yes. Clown being slow and no documentation or confirmation is a big thing.
i've done this test 4 times, and posted them each time.
trapper was always consistantly faster.
nice spam, Unfortuantly you have no idea who jeff is, that proves your Green-ness.
jeff is like Not_Queen, a Community manager, Has nothing to do with the game, or coding.
He would only know what we know, the patch notes.
I have also asked you before
What do i have to gain to lying about clown being slow?
I have nothing to gain, so stop being a toxic Human.
I mean yes.... a fit, Swol brute Vs a fat smoker / drinker and child molester. he would win anyday.