Solution for random perks please

I put on the mission but there is no way for the random perks to activate. This is a horror that has been dragging on since volume 1 of the event and without a solution, this is one of the reasons why the game is starting to tire.

Any temporary workarounds for me to get the damn random abilities?

Comments

  • Restart the game and reselect the challenge. When you enter the loadout screen your perks should be white question marks.

    Usually, if a challenge isn't working, reselecting it will solve the issue.

  • To avoid stockpiling cakes on characters I won't play after the event, after I prestige 1 a characer for perks, I play them to use the cakes and save the ones that are on my main.

    I prestiged Jonah while doing this challenge. Loadout is the white, random perk icon... and I enter the game with 0 perks.

    Well that's immediately terrifying.

  • @Seraphor said:

    Restart the game and reselect the challenge. When you enter the loadout screen your perks should be white question marks.

    Usually, if a challenge isn't working, reselecting it will solve the issue.

    It still doesn't work, it's a week away and they still haven't fixed it, I still don't understand why I don't get the random perks and how they are taking so long

  • Some people are saying you need to enable the challenge and then change characters in order for it to work. It worked for me on the random perk challenges I tried.

  • @Hex_Llama said:

    Some people are saying you need to enable the challenge and then change characters in order for it to work. It worked for me on the random perk challenges I tried.

    I have done everything and it is useless, it is incredible how there are 5 days left and they have not fixed the challenge.

    On the other hand, it worked for my friends the first time without having to do anything, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but the damn challenge that I can't complete is desperate because they refuse to fix what is wrong

    Besides, I have decided to stop playing the game, it seems to me a shame that the challenge has had a bug since the event came out and they have not fixed it or you have to study for a university degree and pray to God for the challenge to work