I require advice on a few details please
SO I want to try out legion, and I am messing around with perks, and long story short, does healing from Deep Wound count as a Healing Action?
And if not, what is everything that counts as a Healing Action?
SO I want to try out legion, and I am messing around with perks, and long story short, does healing from Deep Wound count as a Healing Action?
And if not, what is everything that counts as a Healing Action?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It doesn't - so perks like Nurse's Calling/Sloppy Butcher, etc. will NOT affect the Deep Wound recovery as it's classified as a 'Mending' action rather than a healing action.
I dunno if I can list everything off the top of my head but a healing action is:
Deep Wound is not counted as a proper health state when it comes to killer perks, and mending does not count as healing. It won't proc Nurse's while mending, and won't activate perks that require losing a health state to activate when hitting an injured survivor with Deep Wound.
Mainly, I wanna know if Healing from Deep Wound would activate Genetic Limits
I haven't tested it, but it shouldn't as mending Deep Wound isn't considered a healing action.