Perk sharing amongst premades
It is no secret that premades have the strongest position in the game. The gap is huge between solo players and premades due to comms and synchronising perks.
I do not understand, why this has not been disabled yet to nerf premades. If you play as a premade, you should not be able to run copies of the same perk. Example: in a party of 4 only 1 person can run Prove Thyself, 1 person can run Unbreakable.
Competitive premades who are on comms and have all meta perks equipped, especially with the map unbalance, are just grossly overpowered.
Comments
I've always thought the true strength of SWF was picking their teammates, whether it be just good friends screwing around or with the intention to sweat with skilled players.
This advantage of taking out the rng part of your team I feel outweighs any perk combinations in all but the most efficient teams. And luckily those kinds of teams are the tiniest of the playerbase, who when matchmaking actually does its thing gets the most efficient & ruthless of the killers. Sweats against sweats in that mythical high MMR area.
I've also noticed they really really do like to have the players in both roles run what they like.