Event fun-score: 1/10 for surv, 9/10 for killer

Was joining late this year around - and while I couldn't wait to catch up and join the shenanigans... I'm kinda already done --- two hours in. At least on the surv side of things.

Between the conditions for cosmetics, event-mechanics, common playstyles on killer side and event-tome-challenges being a pain in the behind on the surv side (relative to killer side) it's just zero fun to play surv side during the event. - And with the 10k bp I get on average it's really not worth the hassle - not even with 5 terrormisus and 100% surv incentive.

Now, that being said. I found that playing chill killer, focusing on BP gains without being an arse is sth survs appreciated. Had a really good time during the matches I played. So killer event for me it is. Though, with huge Qtimes I'll only play with killer incentives. Which isn't very often.

On the upside: I guess I get to touch more grass this year.

Is this a rant? Probably. - But it really is frustrating.

Which brings me to my question: Which fun scores would you assign to this event? Is your surv or killer experience more fun?

Comments