Killer Hook Count

I hate it, especially during cake events like this. Also I don't understand why it's set up like this and not the same as a survivor.

If you down someone and there on death hook, 4 or 5 gens left to go, I'd leave them to get healed, but you can't tell. And in the throws of running loops in chases I forget who I've downed, how many times hooked, were they rescued by their friends or were they too busy doing a gen and let them get to the 2nd stage on hook.

Please change the killer Hook count so I can say if I'm ending someone's game early.

Keeps survivors happy, keeps them playing for us to kill them ๐Ÿ˜

Comments

  • Yup

    I've seen someone making arguments about tunneling but tunneling killers will always know how many hooks does their target have so it doesn't make any sense

  • But to tunnel someone your chasing that one person until there dead, knowing the hook stage is meaningless.

  • It's hard mentally keeping track of hook count per survivor.