Perk Randomizer for extra fun
I think that challenges that make your perks random are super fun and would like to see that option added to DbD.
I think that challenges that make your perks random are super fun and would like to see that option added to DbD.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed. I think it would be neat if there was just a little "randomise" button in the perks/items/add-ons menu etc.
Maybe it could give some extra Bloodpoints or something too to encourage more people to run different builds.
Loved the idea, and extra BP for doing it would be nice.
Was fun doing killer and survivor this way, didn't even kmow what a couple of my perks were till the end ๐
This is like the 7th post I have seen on this subject.
And ill say it again, yes this is a good idea.