I’m gonna live forever

1) Have vast knowledge of genes and bacteria. Done. 2) Get makes mole rat, EZ. 3) Take enzyme telomerase to replenish cell division indefinitely. 4) Replicate enzyme using bacterial splicing and replication. 5) Produce a version that’s isolated. 6) Test on rats, successfully regressed aging. 7) GG EZ LIVE FOREVER

Comments

  • Aren’t you all glad your omnipresent Dwight god has the potential to live forever! I know I am!

  • oh god thanks, now i can Camp forever

  • Jack11803 said:

    1) Have vast knowledge of genes and bacteria. Done. 2) Get makes mole rat, EZ. 3) Take enzyme telomerase to replenish cell division indefinitely. 4) Replicate enzyme using bacterial splicing and replication. 5) Produce a version that’s isolated. 6) Test on rats, successfully regressed aging. 7) GG EZ LIVE FOREVER


    Do you want resident evil mutant variants? Bc this is how you get resident evil mutant variants.



  • @Jack11803 i didnt notice you achieved the 50 Flags milestone. Congratulations you mad man.