Revisit old maps vault placement.
Should add that yellow cloth on them. I recognized alot of survivors dont know its vault-able.
Should add that yellow cloth on them. I recognized alot of survivors dont know its vault-able.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Worst offender is the swamp map with the ship main building.
New maps are very inconsistent with this feature. Though most of them with obvious window shape dont really need it. But I feel there should be consistent with the cloth feature on vaults
These fabrics are very useful for new players
I don't know why they don't put it on every window to make it easier for new players
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve run to something that definitely looked like a vaultable location and it wasn’t…