Okay I'll admit, Haddonfield is pretty nuts right now.
Fixing the gen spread actually broke the map on survivor side, if you do the two street gens literally every other gen is safe af.
On the flip-side, if you get bad pallet spawns, its unplayable as survivor.
The map is gorgeous so I don't know if another rework is needed, but its really unbalanced atm. I think the street and park should be reworked, maybe remove a window or two from the houses?
Comments
The outskirts are full of unsafe pallets and long wall pallets that the survivors can be easily zone behind (into a free hit after breaking the pallet)
The houses are op and the center a complete dead zone. You could add more pallets to the center but it will be way to easy to chain them giving the clear the line of sight in the street. The swamp maps did way better job at balancing the center dead zone.