Would this kind of power and perks work in DbD?

ghostwiretokyoKuchisake.png

Kuchisake is enemy from Ghostwire: Tokyo game btw.

Comments

  • problem with shadow Walking perk is that a killer player can purposely look at the floor to gain the haste effect while still following the survivor. The 1st perk looks a proper version of Legion's Iron maiden perk. Perk #2 is Overcharge with oblivious effect.

    As for the power? It looks something like Dredge's Nightfall that is more chase oriented in combine with demo/wesker. I guess it depends what you mean by dash forward. If i had to understand that description, it looks something like a 6 meter nurse-blink that I imagine goes through walls with brief delay. The idea looks ok.

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    problem with shadow Walking perk is that a killer player can purposely look at the floor to gain the haste effect while still following the survivor. The 1st perk looks a proper version of Legion's Iron maiden perk. Perk #2 is Overcharge with oblivious effect.

    As for the power? It looks something like Dredge's Nightfall that is more chase oriented in combine with demo/wesker. I guess it depends what you mean by dash forward. If i had to understand that description, it looks something like a 6 meter nurse-blink that I imagine goes through walls with brief delay. The idea looks ok.

    Oh, it doesn't go through walls, it's something like Demo charged dash or you can think of it as Wesker dash too. Thank you for your feedback!