Endgame Chat Leaving Messages

Howdy! ๐Ÿค—

I've thought of something recently after I've been sacrificed once another time. Who doesn't know it, after the end of the game, when you were having a nice chat with your fellow Survivors or the Killer, they suddenly stopped responding or took their time with a response. Not knowing, if they had already left the Endgame overview.

So something I would start a discussion/suggestion about is an indication, of whether a player has left the Endgame Overview and fully disconnected from the dedicated server.

Whether that is a system message that is output within the Endgame Chat or a little indicator around each player's overview. Something like a ๐Ÿ›‘ for reference.


That's actually it! Think about it, what would your opinion be on this? Either way, I wish you a great rest of your day.

Comments

  • @Kabasch said:

    Howdy! ๐Ÿค—

    I've thought of something recently after I've been sacrificed once another time. Who doesn't know it, after the end of the game, when you were having a nice chat with your fellow Survivors or the Killer, they suddenly stopped responding or took their time with a response. Not knowing, if they had already left the Endgame overview.

    So something I would start a discussion/suggestion about is an indication, of whether a player has left the Endgame Overview and fully disconnected from the dedicated server.

    Whether that is a system message that is output within the Endgame Chat or a little indicator around each player's overview. Something like a ๐Ÿ›‘ for reference.

    That's actually it! Think about it, what would your opinion be on this? Either way, I wish you a great rest of your day.

    Something that is only for like 1/3 of the playerbase?

  • At the same time, it's not a major addition, that would change anything. This would be purely QOL (Quality of Life).

  • @Kabasch said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3468316#Comment_3468316

    At the same time, it's not a major addition, that would change anything. This would be purely QOL (Quality of Life).

    It's much more than 2/3 of the playerbase that cannot use the chat box thingy. But I've noticed they rarely put resources into anything that isn't across all of the platforms.