Community challenge: Repair or Raze

So I've noticed this challenge is going particularly slow. My question is does the challenge ONLY count 3 emblems from each player who completes the challenge or will it count your gold emblems even after you've done your part?

Follow up question: Does it count your gold medals if you don't have the challenge selected? Should I just keep the challenge highlighted even if I'm done it to add to the count or would it not matter

Comments

  • Devs probably should reduce the amount of times players need to get that medal as it's going so slow. But I don't know if it helps keeping it equipped.

  • Unless there's a bug as long as you have the challenge equipped your progress will count towards it.

    I think this one is particularly slow because a new tome just dropped and a lot of people do the individual challenges before the community ones. Also, there's like only 2 or 3 players who get a gold lightbringer / gatekeeper emblem per game, so maybe the devs overestimated how quickly we'd get it done.