do for billy 4k
I haven't played this killer since its global nerf. make it easy, don't make me suffer on this pathetic killer for days for a part of the skin. it's a mockery to force them to play through the archives
I haven't played this killer since its global nerf. make it easy, don't make me suffer on this pathetic killer for days for a part of the skin. it's a mockery to force them to play through the archives
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've already finished, choosing a lobby from low-prestige players from different platforms. I don't like being forced to play Billy through the archive
Even though he's still terrible for endgame because survivors can just hide while you try to chainsaw gate to gate, rancor + game afoot CAN make the difference
That or just try Overcharge + surveillance and just hope for the best
Just don't use his power in chase and play M1 hammer killer.
You can use chainsaw to travel around map etc.